Re: errors with AMWG diagnostic package

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 22:00:48 -0600

I have not heard of any problems like that described.

As noted at
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/new_release.shtml

There is no mention of any work station updates.

----
Under the scenario below, specifically
    wks = gsn_open_wks(plot_type,...)
The key is the "..." say "pltName"
   wks = gsn_open_wks(plot_type,pltName + i)
where each iteration there is a new name ... should work.