Re: confidence interval

From: Lei <dream916_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:32:20 -0500

Hi Mateus,
   Thank you for your suggestions. The figure provided is exactly what I
want to get. A few more questions about your scripts:
  1. are both the "mask" and "contourField" netCDF files created by putting
0 for below 90% confidence and 1 for above 90% confidence?
  2. Confidence intervals have two boundaries (up and bottom). Is it
possible to plot different colors for passing 90% confidence for up limit
and low limit?
 Thanks,
 Lei