readAsciiTable

From: Jason Evans <jason.evans_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 15:45:45 +1000

I have a script that reads hundreds of files using readAsciiTable -
assigning the read data directly into one time-step of a predefined
variable. Every time readAsciiTable is called more memory is consumed
and I can't seem to find any way to stop this.

Is there some way to stop this memory increase? Is there a "temporary"
variable created in the background that is never deleted (and that I
never see)?

Thanks,
Jason

--