Turn off Polar grid labels in mp resources.

From: Gina Henderson <ginah_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:10:52 -0400

Hi there,

apologies if the answer to this question is staring at me from the resource
page but I am trying to turn off the grid labels on a polar plot. I have
used:
  res_at_mpGridAndLimbOn = False
  res_at_mpGridLatSpacingF = 45. ; change latitude line spacing
  res_at_mpGridLonSpacingF = 90. ; change longitude line spacing

to turn off the grid lines and adjust the lat and lon grid label spacing.
How would I go about turning off the grid labels totally?

Thanks, Gina.

--
Gina Henderson
Graduate Student