Re: NCL 5.1.1 seg fault when drawing maps

From: Adam Davis <adamdavi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:09:30 -0400

Dear Mary,

With the new executable, everything is working fine. Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely,

Adam Davis
BSE Earth System Science and Engineering - Meteorology 2010
Dept. of Atmospheric Oceanic and Space Sciences
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor

Links:
------
[1] http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/narr_2.ncl