Fixed grid from ncep map plotting

From: Correia, James <james.correia_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:55:48 -0700

Hi All-
I am using ncl_convert2nc on a number of grib files from NCEPs CFS model. I
am not sure how to associate the data with the correct mapping. The data
appear to be of a similar form of the reanalysis data (2.5 by 2.5 degrees)
with 73 lat and 144 lon points for the pgb files, however the flx files have
a different lat lon grid (grid number = 98) with 94 lat and 192 lon.

Anyone out there have any experience with this dataset to help me plot it
correctly on a map?
Thanks

James Correia Jr., PhD
Climate Physics Group
Post. Doc.
Pacific Northwest National Lab

"Wisdom. Strength. Courage. Generosity. Each of us are born with one of
these. It is up to us to find the other three inside of us."
-Into the West