rasterfill and gsnPolar

From: Gina Henderson <ginah_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:04:18 -0400

Hi there,

I am trying to create a panel plot with individual polar plots that use
rasterfill. The script worked fine until I switched on the rasterfill mode
and now the black circle that should border each individual plot in the
panel is lost? I have used gsnTickMarksOn and mpGridAndLimbOn to turn off
grid lines and tick marks but I should still have a black border around the
plot, which comes back as soon as I turn off rasterfill. How are the border
and rasterfill conected?

Any help/suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Gina.