Re: producing a scatter diagram with multiple "lines"

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 13:42:55 -0600

Mark,

You might have uncovered a bug. The following should work, however:

  res_at_xyMarkLineMode = "Markers" ; choose which have
markers
  res_at_xyMonoMarkLineMode = True

Note I'm using the singular "Mode" resource instead of "Modes".

I'm not seeing the problem of markers getting put where there are
missing values.
(See attached PDF).

If you add:

print(num(ismissing(array)))

does it report that you have 1587 missing values?

--Mary