Re: segmentation fault

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:56:11 -0600 (MDT)

[Claus provided me with the data files offline.]

The problem is with the following setting:

      res_at_gsnYAxisIrregular2Linear = True

This should only be used for straight contour plots when
you want to linearize the Y axis.

Since you are overlaying contours on a map, the concept of
linearizing the latitude/longitude axis doesn't apply.

If you comment out this setting, the bus error goes away. I will try
to fix the gsn_xxxx code so it doesn't seg fault if you set this
resource.

FYI: you'll want to turn off the drawing of the individual labelbars,
since you are adding a common labelbar. This involves setting:

       nres_at_lbLabelBarOn = False ; turn off indiv. labebar

and

       wres_at_lbLabelBarOn = False ; turn off indiv. labebar

Finally, you have:

      nres_at_gsnSpreadColorStart = 3

set twice. I believe the second one should be "wres":

      wres_at_gsnSpreadColorStart = 3

--Mary