how to run my first ncl script from a directory of my choice?

From: Anandhi Aavudai <AavudaiA_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:59:02 -0400

Hi All,

I am new to NCL & UNIX and want a very basic doubt clarified. I have a script " my_first_script1.ncl" in directory d:\test\ my_first_script1.ncl. How to run this script?

When I tried running this in NCL using the command below

ncl 0> d:\test\my_first_script1.ncl

the error message I got was

fatal:syntax error: line 1 before or near .

How to run this script?

Thanks in advance for the support

Anandhi