problem with colorbar

From: baoying <baoying_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:09:00 +0800

hello,

I am wandering that if I set the same contour levels, i would have the figure with same colorbars.
because i set my contours levels through "cnMinLevelValF","cnMaxLevelValF" and "cnLevelSpacingF", and set them the same value for two figures, but i got two different colorbars. How i can get two same colorbars when i plot two figures in two different ncl files?

thank you.

Bao

2009-09-03

baoying