Re: fatal error

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 10:39:13 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

In the future, please post installation questions to ncl-install
and not ncl-talk.

I need more information to make sure of what kind of error message
you're getting. Can you please type the following and let me know the
exact error messages you get:

    printenv NCARG_ROOT
    ncl -V
    which ncl
    ng4ex xy01n
    ncl_new.exe xy01n.ncl

You may need to include the path to wherever you have "ncl_new.exe"
installed:

    /path/to/ncl_new.exe xy01n.ncl

Replace "/path/to" with your own path.

--Mary