Re: EOF signs

From: Aideen Foley <aideen.m.foley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:53:50 +0100

Thank you both for your responses.
It is useful to know how this point testing can be accomplished, but for my
purposes it is not ideal. For comparative purposes I would prefer to apply
the same methodology to all datasets rather than adjusting some and not
others.
If you have any further thoughts on the matter, please let me know.
Regards,
Aideen