how to make the plot full of the specified area?

From: Xuguang Sun <sunxg007_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:36:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear everyone,

I can specifiy the plot area by vpXF, vpYF, vpHeightF, vpWidthF, but when I plot the figures, it always shows in terms of the proportion of longitude and latitude and is not full of the specified area. If I want the figure full of the specified area without thinking of the deformation, how can I do it? Thanks.

Xuguang