About Rivernetwork Plotting over South America using NCL, Thanks!

From: Xiaoming Sun <xiaoming.sun_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:48:39 -0400

 Dear Sir or Madam,

 Thanks for reading this E-mail!

 I am trying to get some river network plotted over South America using
NCL.

 Although there is some data from
 http://edc.usgs.gov/products/elevation/gtopo30/hydro/sa_streams.html
 , it is in GIS format, which I am not familiar with.

 I am wondering whether there are any better or more convenient ways to
get the river network plotted over South America using NCL?

 Could you please give some suggestions?

 Thanks!

 Best Regards,

 Xiaoming