Re: offline documentation package

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:22:03 -0600 (MDT)

All,

Sorry about the multiple postings on this.

Dave Brown pointed out that TJ's solution seems to be a good one:

    wget -r -l0 -p -np -nH -k http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/

I just tried this on my Mac and it worked well. It looks like
it removes the beginning "/" from the path names, thus removing
the absolute links.

Any links that are outside of "Document" are turned into
full "http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/" links.

--Mary

>>> Rob