Problem with addfile?

From: Bridget Thrasher <bthrasher_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:16:04 -0700

I know that addfiles was faulty in the earlier version, but I'm coming
across something weird when using addfile in 5.1.1. I'm reading in an entire
variable from a file and looping through the data. At one data point, NCL is
saying there is a missing value, but when I open the file and look at that
point, there is a value.

Has anyone else come across something like this? I'm stumped...

-Bridget

--
Bridget Thrasher, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher