Re: Problem with addfile?

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:42:50 -0600

Hi Bridget,

Can you send us the file and the script you are using, with a pointer
to where it seems not to be working correctly?

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
login as anonymous
password your email address
cd incoming
put file1
etc.

Respond to me offline with the names of the files, since for security
reasons they are not visible on the ftp server.
Thanks,
  -dave