Re: code for WRF functions

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 07:18:53 -0600

Draco,

I've attached the two Fortran files that contain these three
functions and others.

You can get to these functions and all of our Fortran routines by
downloading
our source code and then looking in the directory $NCARG/ni/src/lib/
nfpfort.

The instructions for downloading full source code are at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download

--Mary