Re: 5.1.1 version install at AIX power 5

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:20:17 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009, [EUC-KR] °¨Àº¾Æ wrote:

> hi,
> I want to 5.1.1 version install at AIX power5 system.
> but source code or binary file was not installed.
> How can i?

We do not have an AIX power5 system, so I don't have a 5.1.1
binary for this system.

You will either need to build from source code, or you can download a
binary that I built with "-qarch=com" which allows you to run on other
POWER systems. This binary will potentially be slower on your system,
though.

Building from source code instructions can be found at:

     http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml

Otherwise, if you want to try this binary, send me a personal email.