Re: NCL binary file!

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 04:25:32 MDT

Hi Raza,

As Mateus indicated, it's much easier to use precompiled binaries if
you can. The only time you should need to build from source is if you
are on a system we don't support, or you have a requirement that
certain compilers are used.

You can email me offline if you have a question about the precompiled
binaries we provide, and I'll see if we have one that you can use.

By the way, here's the URL for subscribing to ncl-install:

Mary Haley haley@ucar.edu
NCAR/SCD/VETS 303-497-1254 (voice)
1850 Table Mesa Dr 303-497-1239 (fax)
Boulder, CO 80305