Re: Label bar

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 15:39:31 MDT

Hi Oswald,

As for #1, as Dennis said, it's not a high request, but we'll add it
to our list. It's not possible right now, but you could do it the
hard way by using gsn_add_polygon to attach the filled triangles
yourself. This is not an elegant work-around, unfortunately.

For #2, there's no way to put labels alternately on both sides of the
label bar, but you can move all of the labels to one side or another
using the lbLabelPosition resource:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/
lb.shtml#lbLabelPosition

I'll create a ticket for your request in case we get other users
asking for this.

--Mary