getting PyNGL installed...

From: Pascale Gerbault <p.gerbault_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 30 2009 - 06:27:32 MDT

Hello there,

I am just starting to install PyNGL on my system, and I am stuck...
This is what I have done so far:
- my system is: MacOS X 10.5
- the gcc version is: 4.0.1
- and python installed: 2.5
 From the ESG site, I have first downloaded the binary file: PyNGL
1.3.0b1 Intel Mac (Mac OS 10.5), python 2.5
And then, I have tried to move this file (untarred and unzipped) where
numpy seems to be, in:
~/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-
packages/
But the command import Ngl from the shell, didn't work (whereas import
numpy did).

Do you have any idea of what I should do? Is there some pointer that I
should set up? And how to do this?

Thanks for your help,

Have a good day,

Pascale