Re: NARR 3-hourly data

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 29 2009 - 20:00:14 MDT

Lei,

There are different FTP directories. On the web page that you
indicated, in the data table, notice that the links point to
different FTP directories for corresponding time frequencies.

Daily average files are here:
ftp://ftp.cdc.noaa.gov/Datasets/NARR.dailyavgs/monolevel/

8X daily files are here:
ftp://ftp.cdc.noaa.gov/Datasets/NARR/monolevel

The NCEP data sets indicated by Joe Zambon may also be fine, but I
am not familiar with them.

Dave Allured
CU/CIRES Climate Diagnostics Center (CDC)
http://cires.colorado.edu/science/centers/cdc/
NOAA/ESRL/PSD, Climate Analysis Branch (CAB)
*** http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/psd1/ ***
NOTICE: NEW PSD1/CAB WEBSITE ADDRESS AS OF 2009-OCT-14
PRODUCT AND DATA CONSUMERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE