Re: Time

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 29 2009 - 12:17:06 MDT

Mike was close :-)

   time = systemfunc("date")

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/systemfunc.shtml

See Example 1 and 2

You can substitute and legal unix 'time' command.

Good luck

Michael Notaro wrote:
> system("date")
>
> On Oct 29, 2009, at 9:24 AM, Lara O. Delirio wrote:
>
>> / Hi guys, is there any function that returns the actual time? I've
>> looked but I couldnt find it.
>>

>> thanks/
>>
>> --
>> Lara O. Delirio
>> Percomp - Embedded (http://embedded.ufcg.edu.br/)
>> Graduação Ciência da Computação (http://www.ccc.ufcg.edu.br)
>> Universidade Federal de Campina Grande (http://www.ufcg.edu.br/)

Dennis J. Shea                  tel: 303-497-1361    |
P.O. Box 3000                   fax: 303-497-1333    |
Climate Analysis Section                             |
Climate & Global Dynamics Div.                       |
National Center for Atmospheric Research             |
Boulder, CO  80307                                   |
USA                        email: shea 'at' ucar.edu |