Re: Buglet with ut_calendar()

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 05 2009 - 21:35:19 MST

Hi Bill,

This is the first "buglet" we've received!

The ut_calendar function is a straight interface to the Udunits
"utCalendar" interface, which is part of the Udunits software package.

It looks like C program version of utCalendar is producing the same
results, so NCL is behaving as expected.

However, I'm interested in finding out more about what this extra "t"
means. I think IDV may be handling this type of units specially, or
else they have modified the utCalendar to recognize it.

Does IDV have any documentation on this?

--Mary