Re: question about boundary plot

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 12:18:18 MST

Hi Yang,
I don't think anyone can answer this question without more information
from you. We would need at least your script and some indication of
what sort of data you are using. Hopefully you could provide the
script and the data so that we could duplicate your plot. Also it
would be good to know more about what you are trying to accomplish.
  -dave