question about boundary plot

From: Yang Gao <gaoyang83_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 06:44:38 MST

To whom it may concern:

 The attchment is the boundary plot. Basically, only the four boundaries
have data, all other grids are zero. Also, The boundaries are only one grid
width. There are somethings confusing me: First, from the plot, you can see
on the right side, there are colors overlapping which seems there are more
than one grids in the boundary. In fact, only one grid width, all other
grids are zero. Second, the width of left side and right side is not the
same, while it is supposed to be the same.

I think it might be the color issue. But I couldn't figure out how to solve
it. Do you have any idea about it?

Thanks

Yang