Re: WRF vertical velocity vectors on vertical cross section

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 18 2009 - 12:06:18 MST

Jonthan,

You are calling vinth2p with only 4 parameters, and it needs nine. I
think the error message you are getting
is not telling you that you need 9 vectors, but that you need 9 input
variables (or parameters).

Please see the documentation which has some examples:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/vinth2p.shtml

--Mary