Re: Bar chart with 2 y-axis?

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Dec 02 2009 - 10:29:16 MST

Hi Gina,
Yes, it is. At the very least, assuming you are not paneling, you can
manually overlay one bar chart on another, drawing the YL tickmarks
/labels on one and the YR tickmarks/labels on another. I am not sure
whether you want the bars to be overlaid on one another or not, so you
might want to look into using gsnXYBarChartWidth
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/gsn.shtml#gsnXYBarChartBarWidth

and offset the time for each timeseries similar as to what is done in
example 5 here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/unique.shtml#ex5

(Note that this example shows how to do a manual overlay by not
advancing the frame and drawing one plot on top of another.)

This approach will take some trial and error, but you should be able to
get it done. Others may have a better approach.
Good luck,
Adam