Re: Bar chart with 2 y-axis?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Dec 02 2009 - 16:18:52 MST

Hi Gina,

Just in case you *are* doing paneling, you can actually do this with
this type of bar chart. See the last example (#11) on the bar chart
page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/bar.shtml

Adam is the one who created the original single plot example, and I
have to say I was impressed with how he did it.

--Mary