Re: Using NCL to plot this type of file - possible?

From: Gerald Creager <gerry.creager_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Dec 07 2009 - 15:21:20 MST

Wee-Beng,

I've not (yet) used NCL to do much with WRF, but I've been an
enthusiastic VAPOR user for awhile now. I suspect that if you have
multiple levels in a netcdf format, that Mary's idea of using NCL plus
vapor would work for time-series output.

Mary, I've gotta get back on the radar refractivity effort I talked to
you and Dennis about! It'll look cool on VAPOR!

gerry