Re: [Fwd: [ncl-talk] contours from netcdf file]

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 14:08:26 MDT

It sounds to me what he would like is to be able to request something
like the x/y points that define the isoline for one or more values in
a scalar field.
Which is pretty much what you are saying. Of course, this is
calculated inside Conpack, but I don't know that there is any
interface to retrieve it.
  -dave