Re: trouble with Cygwin Install Fix

From: Allison Yanites <alli.yanites_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 15:05:17 MST

I have recently downloaded ncl and I have been playing around with the code
for a few days. I am unable to 'Install the Fix' for windows/cygwin users.
The directions state to log into ftp.ncar.edu to get the code for the fix.
When I use the ftp address to ftp.ncar.edu, I'm prompted with a
Name/password. When I enter my username and password, the login fails. Is
there a generic username/password I should be using for this?