legend on map plot

From: Li, Yongzuo <yongzuo.li_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 13:10:12 MST

Hi,

I have problem to put legend on plots.

(1) ftp://ftp.caps.ou.edu/users/yli/ike-minslp.ncl
      put legend at wrong place.

(2) ftp://ftp.caps.ou.edu/users/yli/ike-track.ncl
      does not work for legend at all.

If you know NCL legend, please help me

just type

 ncl ike-track.ncl
 ncl ike-minslp.ncl

Thanks.

Yongzuo

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Making pressure-height plot with equally spaced pressure
      level (Mary Haley)

Message: 1