Problem running contour1d_1.ncl

From: Means, James <jmeans_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 29 2010 - 14:46:15 MST

Hello,

I have a program that I think ran correctly on a different machine, then when I tried it on a new installation of NCL I started getting fatal errors telling me that it could not create a triangular mesh. I decided to check things by running the example contour1d_1 and I get the same error. The output from running the example is below

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim

NCAR Command Language Version 5.1.1
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
warning:A bad value was passed to stringtofloat, input strings must contain numeric digits, replacing with missing value
warning:A bad value was passed to stringtofloat, input strings must contain numeric digits, replacing with missing value
warning:A bad value was passed to stringtofloat, input strings must contain numeric digits, replacing with missing value
fatal:Cannot create triangular mesh: supply additional resources or build with Triangle package
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
warning:WorkstationDeactivate: workstation not active or not opened