Re: Grib to netCDF conversion error

From: Axel Seifert <Axel.Seifert_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 28 2010 - 02:37:25 MST

Hi,

CDO is also unable to decode this type of grid from GRIB2

cdo sinfov ofs_atl.t00z.F024.20090101.3d.grb.grib2

GRIB_API ERROR : Unable to find template gridDefinitionSection from grib2/template.3.204.def
cdilib.c at line 24865: grib_get_long(gh, "parameterCategory", &lpar) failed: Key/value not found

Looks like this grib2 template is just too new to be available in those tools.

Axel