Re: wsMaximumSize error?

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 27 2010 - 17:04:45 MST

Hi Gerry,

I think you should first try just upping the wsMaximumSize in
your .hluresfile. Unless I am reading the number incorrectly it looks
like you have it set to 40 MB, which is actually less than the current
default size of 100 MB. If I were doing that resource over again I
would make the units MB rather than bytes. It is hard to read all
those zeros. Just for comparison I have it set as follows in
my .hluresfile:

*wsMaximumSize : 500000000

  -dave