Re: problem of WRAPIT

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 25 2010 - 09:13:27 MST

Hi Yuhua,

There's not enough information for me to go on here.

Can you try a simple test for me? I've attached an "ex.f" and
"ex.ncl" file.

To test WRAPIT, run:

   WRAPIT -d ex.f >&! WRAPIT.out
   ncl ex.ncl

It should echo the following output:

(0) Polynomial value = 0
(1) Polynomial value = 3
(2) Polynomial value = 4
(0) Arc length = 2.82843

Then you can email me the WRAPIT.out file so I can see if there are
any errors.

Thanks,

--Mary