problem of WRAPIT

From: Yuhua Yang <yangyh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 25 2010 - 03:12:32 MST

Hi,

  When I WRAPIT the attachment file(rip_cape.f) which coming from Mary, I got the following problem:
 WRAPIT rip_cape.f

WRAPIT Version: 090115
A syntax error occurred while parsing: TONPSADIABAT
COMPILING rip_cape.f
LINKING
END WRAPIT

 The rip_cape.so file is created, but when I try to call the routine by my NCL script , I get the warning:
Could not find Init() in external file ./rip_cape.so, file not loaded .

the enviroment of my machine is linux,64-bit.

Could you give me some hint to solve this problem? Thanks very much!

Yuhua