Re: gsn_csm_x2y2 - two curve, different x label

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 15:09:19 MST

I'm not sure whether to consider this a bug or not.

The issue is that NCL wants to pick "nice" values for your axes by
default. So, for [273,323], it's using [270,330].

To fix it so that your axes are exactly what your min and max values
are, use the trX/YMin/MaxF resources.

For example:

   res1@trXMinF = 0
   res1@trXMaxF = 50
   res2@trXMinF = 273
   res2@trXMaxF = 323
   plot = gsn_csm_x2y2(wks,x1,x2,y1,y2,res1,res2)

I will make sure this gets documented.

--Mary