gsn_csm_x2y2 - two curve, different x label

From: H.Dang <danghy_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jan 23 2010 - 18:56:50 MST

Hello,

I'm trying to plot two curves on one graph, the x1 for curve1 spans [0,50],
x2 for curve 2 spans [273, 323]. I also want the top axes and bottom axes
strictly follow these x1 and x2 spans, so the two curves will look like
coincide each other. But the top axes in the plot I got changes from 270 to
330, the bottom one is 0 to 50. Now the two curves look quite different
since one of them is "squeezed". Anybody please tell me how to fix this
problem? Thank you!

--
Cordially,
Hongyan