Re: question about latlon plot

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 15:59:15 MST

Hi Yang,

I don't see where you are explicitly indicating the grid spacing, or
otherwise ensuring the conditions described at the following link are
met:

        http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/overlays_on_map.shtml

It looks like you started to set up coordinate arrays for your data
with the commands:
       nlat = 73
       lat = latGlobeF(nlat, "lat", "latitude", "degrees_north")
       print(lat)

       nlon = 144
       lon = lonGlobeF(nlon, "lon", "longitude", "degrees_east")
       print(lon)

but I don't see that they are attached to the variable "var_temp" that
is used for the contour plot.

What do you get if you do "printVarSummary(var_temp)" just before the
call to gsn_csm_contour_map_ce()?

Rick