swath contour plot

From: Fang, Fan (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] <fan.fang-1_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Feb 05 2010 - 10:39:31 MST

I am plotting to view the Air Mass Factor variable of a OMI swath data
(OMBRO.003) using NCL. Attached is the plot. It almost seems like that
NCL is over-plotting the contours - most of the larger triangle-like
area shall not be part of the swath of any orbiting satellite view. I
wonder if there are any resources that I need to set to avoid this.
Help is very much appreciated.

-Fan