Customized tm??LabelFontHeightF with sf?Array: wrong lat indices

From: Sebastian Schubert <sebastian.schubert_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 16 2010 - 02:24:55 MST

Hi,

I have a map with coordinates using a rotated pole. For a
gsn_csm_contour_map I want to use the real lat lon coordinates. So I
set

res@sfXArray = lon
res@sfYArray = lat

which works fine, the correct latitude and longitude tickmark labels are
shown. However, if I set one of tmXBLabelFontHeightF or
tmYLLabelFontHeightF to a value to increase the font size, only the
longitude labels are the correct ones, the latitude labels show the
coordinates with the rotated pole.

Is this a bug?

Cheers
Sebastian

--
Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK)
Research Domain II - Climate Impacts & Vulnerabilities