poly marker

From: jam hong <cumarporn_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 24 2010 - 14:53:16 MST

Dear all ncl users

I try to plot the station into my terrain map.
I put the lat and lon in there and succesfully plot my terrain map but when I try to put the station coordinate in there by using gsn_polymarker
It does not show up in my plot.
Do you have any idea what did I do wrong?

  plot = gsn_csm_contour_map_ce(wks, x, res)

  mkres = True
  mkres@gsMarkerIndex = 17 ; Filled circle
  mkres@gsMarkerSizeF = 0.50

  gsn_polymarker(wks,plot,lon,lat,mkres)