Re: All vectors are plotted at the same point

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 12:07:43 MST

Hi Christian,
I don't think you have any metadata/coordinate variables associated with
your u and w arrays. In the contour plot, sfXArray and sfYArray were
used to tell NCL what the vertical and horizontal coordinates were. I
would set those two resources the same way for your vector plot.

Alternatively, you can name the dimensions of u and w, and attach
coordinate variables to them.
u!1 = "level"
u&level = z
u!2 = "lat"
u&lat = y
u&lat@units = "degrees_north" ; needed for plotting
u!3 = "lon"
u&lon = x
u&lon@units = "degrees_east" ; needed for plotting

(repeat for the W array)

If this doesn't help let the group know..
Adam