Re: Color problem with the AreaFill-option

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 11 2010 - 11:23:34 MST

Hi Michael,

Its interesting to note that the colors are off-by-one, as though the
color-scale has been shifted up/down by one between the two plots.
However, I am unable to duplicate this problem, in spite of trying to
mimic your combination of resource settings and data range. How much
trouble would it be to send your data? If you are so inclined, the
best way is via anonymous ftp to:

        ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
        cd incoming
        bin
        put <filename(s)>

and then send a note directly to me indicating the name of the file(s).

Regards,
Rick