Re: Is there any function do interpolation from hybrid to sigma?

From: Debasish PaiMazumder <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 22 2010 - 12:14:00 MDT

Dear Bian

Please check the webpage for vertical interpolation

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/vert_interp.shtml

Thanks

Debasish

On 10-03-22, at 13:39, bianh_522 wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to calculation data in sigma coordinate,but source data
> is in hybrid coordinate.I know ncl has functions of interpolation
> from pressure to hybrid and reverse.But I did not find function to
> interpolate pressure to sigma or hybrid to sigma.So, I wonder is
> there any function as this?
>
> Bian He

Debasish PaiMazumder, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
Analysis and Simulation of Regional-Scale Climate
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
University of Québec at Montréal (UQÀM)
550, Sherbrooke west, 19th floor, west tower,
Montréal, QC, Canada H3A 1B9
Tel: (514) 282-6464-343
      (514) 937-0042 (R)
email: debasish@sca.uqam.ca