Re: Shape of the arrow head

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 05 2010 - 09:59:06 MDT

Hi,

I don't know how to get exactly what you want, using fonts. One sort
of hackish solution might be to draw it out the way you want it,
something like:

r = True
r@txFont=34
r@txFontHeightF=.025
gsn_text_ndc(wks,"u",0.325,.32,r)
x=(/.325,.325/)
y=(/.32,.275/)
gsn_polyline_ndc(wks,x,y,r)

This likely requires much fine tuning to get it just right, but...

Rick